- We need a volunteer paint-passer-outer for an hour or two, from 10am.
- PAINTING begins at 10:00am until we are finished!
PAINTING & OTHER THINGS SCHEDULE:
Saturday June 3
12-2pm – potluck & opening circle (bring food/drink to share!)
2-7pm – STREET PAINTING for people of all ages
TBD – I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM (Yay 50 Licks!)
2-3:30pm – henna tattoo station
4-6pm – Ten Spiders banjo trio ~ LIVE
Sunday June 4
10am until done – STREET PAINTING for people of all ages
5-6pm – closing circle
Come when you can & please check the SUPPLIES NEEDED list below.
SUPPLIES NEEDED (updated)
Do you have items? We need ’em! Please check this list and bring what you can!
There are other items besides paint that we hope to borrow or have donated. If you have this item, please let us know in the comments, including when you’ll be planning to join.
- brooms, preferably wide
- tape measure
- painter’s tape
- roller pads of all sizes (we have frames)
- various kinds/sizes of paint brushes
- cardboard/carpet/pads to sit on while painting
- yogurt containers or other kinds of small paint holders
- clean tarps
- large sponges & rags
- folding tables & chairs
- your favorite music playlist
- hats & sunscreen